Clinique Almost Powder Makeup


Today, let me introduce you to my HG powder foundation, Clinique Almost Powder Makeup, in Light (03). 



I've had difficulties with powder foundations in the past, as they tend to emphasize any dry patch on my combination skin. I've never had such an issue with Almost Powder, not even in the middle of the winter. 



It's an incredibly finely milled, lightweight powder that litterally melts on your skin and seems to disappear... only to make your skin look better. Its coverage is very light, but it does an amazing job at matifying my T-zone and making my skintone look more even. The result is very natural, it's there without being visible, just making my face look more polished without being noticeable at all. I don't have real skin issues on my face, so I don't have much to cover up, but I like that it diffuses redness. It has an SPF15, which is always a good thing to protect the fragile skin on your face. 


This packaging is the one sold in France, I think that the US version is slightly different (circular pan and sponge). I'm not a big fan of the green faux-marble compact, it's kind of old-fashioned... the brush it comes with, however, is soft, dense and actually useful (it's so rare!). I use it most of the time when applying this foundation, but you can also do it with a fluffier powder brush or a kabuki brush to intensify coverage. 



Overall, this is a great product if you're looking for a natural finish and light coverage. It's confortable to wear, you totally forget about it! The application is also fool-proof because it's sheer and buildable. 




Where to buy? nordstrom.com for free shipping without minimum and samples, clinique.com for regular perks like minis, sephora.com

The product was provided by PR for consideration.


No comments

Unfortunately the comment system does not work on mobile phones at this time :( If you see this message and leave a comment, I will be unable to approve it, I'm really sorry about this issue!