I love to associate purple and orange on my lids, especially in the summer, it's such a happy color combo! Today, I made it in a soft, lightly smoky makeup that compliments green eyes particularly well.
- a purple khôl liner by Clarins, smudged with a pencil brush along the upper lash line, and on the waterline,
- a purple shadow from Wet n Wild Petal Pushers palette, blended around the eye on top of the khôl and stretched on the outer corner,
- a bright shimmery orange shade from a quad called Daring Fire Hues by Kiko, on the upper lid, blended into the purple,
- a pale pink from the same quad, on the brow bone,
- the plum side of Kiko Double Glam eyeliner 09 along the lower lash line,
- a mascara by Physician's Formula.