The palette is a carboard compact with 2 magnetic lids, one for the powder products and one for the cheek and lip creams, just like Balmbini vol1, but longer. It also comes with a heart-shaped mirror.
|The evil fly!!! I didn't see it before...|
I like: - the overall design of this palette is fun and cute
- the silly puns in the shadows names
- the shadows in 3 different finishes and fall/winter appropriate shades
- the row of matte, wearable shades
- Milly lip/cheek color, which could be (or not) a dupe for my beloved and long discontinued Butterfield 8 Lip Lacquer by Nars
- the look suggestions at the bottom.
I don't like so much: - old shades with a new name. I had to receive it and look at the small characters on the back of the palette to discover that the highlighter and blush were not new but just "born again". I already own Mary-Lou Manizer! I think theBalm should make this clear on their website.
- translating "Top 4 Smoking Hot Looks" with "Les 4 Meilleurs Looks Particulièrement Sympas"... lame and not even good grammar. Next time you need to translate something into French, please get a qualified translator, or just call me!