Beauty shopping at Urban Outfitters

This is a quick "look what I got!" haul post. I've had store credit at Urban Outfitters for a couple months, for returning their infamous marble nail polish that marbles nothing (see pic here). 

With just a few more bucks (okay, 10) I was able to get my paws on 4 different cute products, 2 of which were on sale: Paris gloss set from Cargo ($4.99 instead of $22!), the little Rockin in Rio palette from Stila ($4.99 instead of $16), NYX Stick Blush in Tea Rose ($6), and an amazing nail polish by Urban Outfitters brand named Sea Dust ($5 but 2 for $8) that I'm wearing right now (review coming soon) and I can already tell you, it's go-oh!-orgeous!



2 comments

  1. Que de bonnes affaires ! Les gloss sont-ils chouettes ? Cargo me fait envie de plus en plus, surtout depuis mon achat d'un blush-bronzer au derniers soldes sépho ^^
    Hâte de voir tout ça en action ! Bisous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je ne les ai pas encore ouverts, le packaging est trop mignon !

      Je crains un peu pour l'avenir de Cargo qui n'est plus vendu par Sephora ici, et soldé un peu partout... il faut que je me renseigne.

      Delete

Unfortunately the comment system does not work on mobile phones at this time :( If you see this message and leave a comment, I will be unable to approve it, I'm really sorry about this issue!