Urban Decay Vice palette for holidays 2012: photos


UD is always killing me with their palette launches! The new Vice palette is already available on the brand's website and retails for $59



Considering you have 20 new, never-seen-before exclusive eyeshadows, that's less than $3 per shade (!) and you get a bonus Good Karma double-ended shadow/crease brush. And I'm not even talking about the matte, deep purple sleek compact (a lot less space-consuming than the Books of Shadows, right?), with a shiny jewel to the glory of UD and a huge mirror. I have a thing for purple... 



Inside, you'll find a little bit of everything for everyone: neutrals, deep hues that would work best for smoky eyes, as well as bright pops of color, and they come in a variety of matte, satin, metallic and sparkly finishes. You name it! 



I like how versatile it is, and I can see myself creating an endless number of looks, from work-friendly to party-crazy. I was particularly pleasantly surprised by the bottom row of neutral shades, which all look very soft and wearable. You don't always see that with UD! 













I already own an outrageous amount of eyeshadows, but the quality of UD shadows and the color selection in this palette eventually convinced me: I'm adding it to my list for Santa! It would look so pretty under my Christmas tree!


2 comments

  1. The colors in this palette are so pretty!! I love the intensity of chaos and noise!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, these 2 shades really bring a pop of color, right?

      Delete

Unfortunately the comment system does not work on mobile phones at this time :( If you see this message and leave a comment, I will be unable to approve it, I'm really sorry about this issue!