My Best Ghoul Friend smells like berries

I always carry a bottle of hand sanitizer in my handbag: you never know when you might stumble upon tortilla chips and dips and need clean fingers to throw them in your mouth! Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel is my favorite sanitizer, small and light enough to follow me everywhere, it comes in an amazing variety of fun scents. 


The one I carry around these days is part of the Halloween collection, Ghoul Friend, Berry Scary scented, and it's now on sale on the brand's website for only $0.75




It does the job, smells fruity, and doesn't leave hands sticky or dry them out. The label is pretty cute I think, and the skull even glows in the dark! 


Overall, this is a cheap, fun seasonal item I couldn't help grabbing to celebrate my first Halloween in the USA :) It might be sold out in some stores, but it others, I've seen it in the clearance area. 


No comments

Unfortunately the comment system does not work on mobile phones at this time :( If you see this message and leave a comment, I will be unable to approve it, I'm really sorry about this issue!