Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox - what's in there??

A few days ago, I received a new box from Influenster, the Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox. It's a box full of free goodies to test and talk about, only sent to a happy few (among them, my happy self!) selected by Influenster among their members. 



This Sugar babe is a pretty cool box and  I was very pleased to discover several cosmetic products in there. 



First, there's a Spray & Go Moisturizer from Vaseline that I noticed in the drugstore and wanted to try. Nice surprise! For an always-late-in-the-morning kind of person like me, quick and easy to use products are a must. I've tried it a few times now and I enjoy it's good moisturizing power and nice clean oat scent. Full review coming soon! 



Next, I got a full box of Dickinson's Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes. I will really need these in the summer! I don't have oiliness or shine issues at the moment, but I gave them a try and they left my face feeling clean and refreshed. They kind of smell like alcohol, which is not very pleasant for me. Again, I'll do a full review when the time comes. 


Further down the box, I found a bunch of Colgate Optic White products: a toothbrush, a toothpaste and a mouthwash. Oral hygiene products are always welcome, and I like to test different whitening products. Hopefully this line will work for me! I already know and use the Colgate 360° toothbrush, which is the best manual toothbrush I ever tried. After trying it the first time, I kept buying it again. Nothing else leaves my mouth feeling as clean as this brush.


Together with these beauty goodies, I got a box of Nectresse Sweetener, a natural sweetener made from fruit extract. I don't personnally use sweeteners, so I gave it to a co-worker. She was very pleased with it and said it gave a nice sweet flavor to food, without the weird after-taste a lot of sweeteners have. 


Finally, I got a little bag of belVita Breakfast Biscuits. I haven't had a chance to taste them yet (I'm into oatmeal these days) but they'll come in handy when I need to rush to work after sleeping too long... 

Overall, this was an awesome box, full of useful, quality products. Feel free to join Influenster and start being active in the community. There's no garantee that you'll be selected for a box, but if you fit a profile they look for, you might be!


Products featured in this post were provided by Influenster for consideration.

No comments

Unfortunately the comment system does not work on mobile phones at this time :( If you see this message and leave a comment, I will be unable to approve it, I'm really sorry about this issue!