Urban Decay Summer 2013

Summer is right around the corner (at least in Southern California...) and Urban Decay just released details about their seasonal launches, with new products, new shades and re-designed favorites! 

The brand new product 

Moondust Eyeshadow, presented as "sparkly shadow goes ultra sophisticated". These sparkly shadows are a brand new innovative formula for a supposedly dazzling, multidimensional look without the chunky glitters: instead of the usual large chunks, they contain  micro-sparkle particles and 3D pearls for a luxe, upscale finish. They're powder shadows but feel almost like cream, and should be applied with fingertips

Space Cowboy



Moonspoon

Intergalactic

Glitter Rock

Diamond Dog

Zodiac

Stargazer

This description sounds to me like the Moondust could be the best invention since salted butter! Sparkly shadow witouth the fallout and gritty texture? Sign me in! I'll be sure to put my dirty little fingers in the testers as soon as they launch in stores around April 18th. They'll pre-launch online on April 9th. The retail price is $20 and they come in 7 shades (hopefully more will come!). 

The new shades 

UD is launching 3 new eyeshadow singles, in 2 previously exclusive shades, Laced and Desperation, which were both in the Vice palette, and one brand new shade, Easy Baked
I really liked Laced when the Vice came out, but never bought the palette. I might get it as a single now. 

Laced

Easy Baked

Desperation

The popular 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil line gets a ton of add-on shades, both re-promotes (from previous sets and palettes) and brand new colors. Here are pics of the brand new ones. 














2 new shades of 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencils are also launching: Noise and Mushroom. I'm curious about Mushroom. The taupe color looks right down my alley, but I've had a pretty bad experience with these shadow pencils in the past: the shades I tried were dry and hard to blend. I'm hoping for a better texture here! 

Noise

Mushroom

The revamped stuff 

De-Slick Mattifying Powder gets a brand new sleek outfit for summer. 


The Build Your Own palette comes in a new design, Rebound, with one brand new shade in there. 


The whole collection will launch in stores and online at regular retailers around 4/18, but you can already find a lot of stuff on urbandecay.com 

I did not receive any kind of compensation to write this post. The information and pictures were provided by the brand PR. I have not tried any of these product nor do I endorse them in any way.

No comments

Unfortunately the comment system does not work on mobile phones at this time :( If you see this message and leave a comment, I will be unable to approve it, I'm really sorry about this issue!