Spring Makeup collection on sale at Victoria's Secret: photos and swatches

A quick news post to let you know that the gorgeous VS spring 2013 makeup collection is on sale at Victoria's Secret stores! I went in to get some lingerie with the semi-annual sale deals, and I stumbled upon a display that had basically all the spring collection with 50% off



I have reviewed the Sheer Blush Cheek Tint and the Color Lust Glossy Lip Stain, both excellent products for summer here and there. I took advantage of the sale to buy the Silky Powder Blush in Fame, the Eyeshadow Trio in Strike a Pose, and another shade of Glossy Lip Stain (my 3rd one!), Celebutante. 



Some of the spring makeup products are also on sale on the brand's website, but not all are available. If you're interested, I would suggest stopping by your local store!


Fame blush


Strike a Pose eye shadow trio


Bottom: Fame blush
Above: Strike a Pose trio


The product featured in this review was purchased by Lulle. I recieved no compensation to write this post, which only reflects my personal opinion.


No comments

Unfortunately the comment system does not work on mobile phones at this time :( If you see this message and leave a comment, I will be unable to approve it, I'm really sorry about this issue!